Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Big Big Winners!

And now, with no further adieu, I present

The 2010 Do The Q! WINNERS!


Best Monty Q: Ducky!

 http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/08/ducky-does-q.html


We had a three way tie for this next category, so we had an impartial judge give the final vote. 


Best Full Monty:  Jasmin!

http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/08/jasmines-full-monty-with-q.html


Best Interpretation on a Theme: Beau Beau!

http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/09/full-monty-stretch.html

 

Viewer's Choice:  Chey!

http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/08/zipped-up-q.html

 

Best Tuxie: Miss Boo!

http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/08/boo-tuxie-monty-q.html 

 

Best Cat House: Busby!

http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/2010/09/busby-best-cat-house.html


Concatulations to all of the winners! There were a lot to choose from, (and dang I'm glad I didn't have to vote...), and this is always a fun way to spread some love around the blogosphere.


For the winning kitties, please email me at Doing the Q AT gmail DOT com so we can get'cher prizes out to you. But the bragging rights start now, however.


We'll be back next year with new categories and ways to play!

19 comments:

Kea said...

Concatulations to all the winners! It was a very tough competition; all the entries were fantastic, we thought!

The Island Cats said...

Everybuddy was so good it was so hard to vote. Congrats to all the winners!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats to all the winners.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I won?
wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo just wait til I tell Abby! Hahahahaha Abby I won and you didn't!


Thank you to all who voted for me, I am so honored.
Truly
Shy Miss Boo

meowmeowmans said...

Ooooh! Jasmine is going to be so excited when we tell her she won! :)

Concats to all the winners, and to everybuddy who entered ... we had such a hard time voting.

Thanks for putting on such a fun contest, and thanks for everyone who voted for our buddy Jasmine.

Raymond and Busby said...

OH MY CATS! I can't believe I won best cat house! Thanks to Monty for hosting such a cool contest, and thanks to everyone who participated and voted.

Raymond is going to be SO jealous!

xoxo, Busby

The Florida Furkids said...

ConCatulations to all the winners.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Anonymous said...

ConCats to all the winners!!! GREAT entries this time around!

Just Ducky said...

I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!!!

::jumps and spins around::

I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!!!

OK, phew, wow, cool. Thanks Monty, great contest.

Raymond and Busby said...

Oh, I almost forgot, a special thank you to Kazoko Neko for sponsoring the Best Cat House category!

xo, Busby

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations to the winners! There were lots of great poses!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Concatulations to all the winners! It musta been hard to choose.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! Concatulations to all the winners!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Congrats to all the winners. There were so many wonderful entries and we think everyone who entered did a great job!!

Megan said...

Congratulations - I thought Ducky was a very worthy winner. And I loved Beau Beau's full Monty stretch. Some wonderful performances this year - clearly some contestants are putting in a lot of time on their training.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Victor Tabbycat said...

Whoo-hoo! Concatulations to da winters! Dis is always a fun an close contest.

Monty, da CB is still tryin to get folks to vote, so I telled them da winners is nounced. KC can't be efurrywhere!
Purrs,
Victor

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations to all the winners. A very successful contest, Monty.

Jeferson Cardoso said...

Helo!
Jefhcardoso do http://jefhcardoso.blogspot.com

hapi said...

Hi Full Monty Q, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog