Most of my furrends have heard of me doing the Monty Q and the Full Monty, and now it's your turn! Can stretch your back legs and do the Q? How about showing off some furmimin and try a Full Monty? You can? Great! Take a picture and share it here!
Back legs extended, tail placement optional.
The 'Full Monty':
Needs no explanation. ;)
- Best Monty Q and Full Monty
- Viewer's Choice
- Best Interpretation on a Theme
- Have you done a Q With a Twist? Or a Half-Monty?
- Best Monty Q and Full Monty will each receive a handcrafted fleece kittybed.
- Viewer's Choice will receive a remote control mousie.
- Best Interpretation on a Theme will receive a kitty themed photobook and papers.
- There aren't too many!
- The contest is open to all kitties who blog.
- (Well, really we'll allow some other bloggin' animals, if there's a Bunny Q then let's see it!)
- One official picture for pose per kitty/animal, and please title each one!
- To quote Skeezix: "It's my contest, so I can change the rules anytime I want."
- Please submit all pictures by August 17th!!!
Donny and Marie and Casey all live together, so each of them can submit two pictures each: one Full Monty and one Monty Q. (If they do each pose.)How To Enter:
- Take a picture of yourself in one of the two poses and post it here.
- If you need help postin' pictures please let me know on my blog over here.
- Please post your name and blog address with your picture-example:
- From August 18th-25th the polls will be open for evfurryone to vote.
- No box stuffin, please!
- The votes will be tallied and the winners will be announced on August 27th.